Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/8/2014

Well y'all another week has past and gone! definitely been a rough transfer if i do say so myself!! But i am learning so many things from the Lord its crazy! its been a transfer of just relying on the Lord in all my actions and learning exactly how the spirit works with me! I have learned to love the people here like i never have thought i would! its amazing but hard at the same time! some i just want to jump into that font and be baptized and other i just want them to realize if they would just come back to church they would be so much more happy and the Lord would bless them to see the light through their trials. I've never had such strong desires to help people its definitely one blessing from the Lord! i feel like all my life i have always tried to find ways i can help people no matter what they are doing and the mission is helping me learn more of this talent... weird to be talking about myself haha
But this week was definitely the hardest I've had here in the mish! but the Lord is teaching me and my comp humility its a blessing but one of the hardest things ever! but with the Lords strength we are overcoming the trials!
its definitely a lovely life to be here in the mission i wouldn't trade it for the world! but once again short on time!
I LOVE YOU ALL and thank you for all you do to help me! ps mom i got your package!!!!
scriptures alma 26:27 and alma 29:9
Love
Hna Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment