Wednesday, January 7, 2015

12/15/2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

As i am sure you all have written on the front of your forehead and you have it on your mind all the day long!!! haha just kidding! we have some fun plans all this week for my birthday and the branch president and his wife are making me breakfast on Friday I'm excited! i just love them!!!! .... but not important haha
Well this week we finished a transfer and started a new one!!! its CRAZY this transfer will be full of fun!!! my birthday, Christmas, new years, moms birthday, ill complete 11 months and ONE YEAR in the mission i can NOT believe it!!!! its going by way too fast!!!!
Well this week we had a great one! we ended the transfer really good and we are expecting a few baptisms in January! we have been really just focused on getting our branch stable and full of welcoming love so that the converts can have a chance in this gospel!!! its been such a great experience to be here i have learned so much here about working with leaders and members to help with the work!!! i definitely now know how i want to be when i am just a member!!!
Well yesterday we had the SCARIEST experience of my mission on our way to church!!! we were walking to church and we were on the same road as the church but its kinda abandoned and i felt weird and all i could say was CHINE CHINE CHINE walk super fast hermana and a group of like 10 to 15 drugged men came out and started yelling very very horrible things at me and like made a half circle around us and we were almost running and a guy came and walked with us screaming at me and they were yelling just take her just take her i was almost crying my head off!!! but i just said no go away please don't touch me and all i could do is pray i had no idea what happened or why but all of the sudden they just stopped and we ran as fast as we could to the church. I know that the Lord protects us when we are obedient and doing His will... it doesn't mean that things such as trials wont come into our lives but it means He will guide us, protect us and help us!!!
I learned a lot from that experience and although it was scary i know my Father was with me!!!!
Family i love you tons and thank you soooo much for all you do for me!!!!
have an awesome week!!!!
Matthew 2:1-13!!! Be the three wise men!!
I LOVE YOU
Hna Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment