Monday, December 8, 2014

12/8/2014
Do you want to build a SAND man???

Hey Y'all! I didn't remember how tiring going to the beach was!!! and i didn't even swim!!!! We had a blast today! we took a tour of the bays here in Hualtuco as a zone!!! its definitely a BEAUTIFUL place to be!!! there ain't no doubt that i will be coming back here! i honestly have grown to love this little state of Oaxaca but most importantly the people and My Savior!
Yesterday we gave the gospel prin. class and we taught about the Savior and His life and that we are all here serving a mission because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ that we have all felt the Atonement in our lives and that's why we are here as missionaries! it was such a good class it really reaffirmed my testimony of the Lord and His sacrifice for me and the Love He has for me and that is why i am here! i am here because i fear no man i am here because i am a disciple of Christ and as one i need to do as He commands and walk in His shoes i am here because I know my Savior loves me and His children here! He has called me to be His representative here in Oaxaca because He trusts in me to help His children! i love this gospel it is the joy i feel in my life and i wouldn't ever ask for anything more. i know this church is true and the the Book Of Mormon is the word of God that has the fullness of the gospel! i am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ i am thankful for a loving Family that i have here on this earth that lead and guide me in the paths of righteousness!
thank you all for everything!!!!
Have an awesome week!!!
Hna Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment